miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Let's do this , letra!!

Hannah Montana Let's Do This Letras:I rode all night on a big 'ol busYou came a long way to be with usYou pay good money to see a showYeah let's get ready cause here we goGet on your feet cause I´m plugged inSo come on let's do thisI turn it on, I crank it upI´ll show you all what I´m made ofI´ll get loud, I´ll wear it outI´ll bring the roof in this house downI know just what you came here forAnd I want to hear you scream this moreGet on your feet, you know you can´t resistYeah, let's do this, (na, na, na, na, na, na)(na, na, na, na, na, na)Let's do this(na, na, na, na, na, na)(na, na, na, na, na, na)Got all this work but I´m payed to playAnd the real party starts backstageAnd all my friends, they sing my songI wish you all could come alongTo take a picture, to show your friendsSo come on, let's do thisI turn it on, I crank it upI´ll show you all what I´m made ofI´ll get loud, I´ll wear it out I´ll bring the roof in this house downI know just what you came here forAnd I want to hear you scream this moreGet on your feet, you know you can´t resistOh, let's do this, (na, na, na, na, na, na)(na, na, na, na, na, na)Let's do this(na, na, na, na, na, na)(na, na, na, na, na, na)Everybody come on, nows the time to get loudThrow your hands up, let mehear you shout it outAll my people, let me see youjumping up and downLet me hear the words, you knowyou know 'em, sing it outFreak out, scream, shoutThis is what it´s all aboutLet me hear the hook nowI turn it on, I crank it upI´ll show you all what I´m made ofI´ll get loud, I´ll wear it outI´ll bring the roof in this house downI know just what you came here forAnd I want to hear you scream this moreGet on your feet, you know you can´t resistLet's do this, (na, na, na, na, na, na)Let's do this, oh(na, na, na, na, na, na)Let's do this(na, na, na, na, na, na)(na, na, na, na, na, na)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario