miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Butterfly fly away , letra!!


You tuck me in, Turn out the lightkept me safe and sound at nightlittle girls depend on things like that
Brush my teeth and comp my hair had to drive me everywhereyou were always there when I looked back
You had to do it all aloneMake a living, make a homeMust have been as hard as it could be
And when I couldn't sleep at night Scare things wouldn't turn out rightyou would hold my hand and sing to me
Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be can't go far but you can always dreamWish you may and wish you might don't you worry hold on tight.I promise you there will come a dayButterfly Fly AwayButterfly Fly Away (butterfly fly away)
Flap your wing now you cant stayTake those dreams and make them all come trueButterfly Fly Away (butterfly fly away)We been waiting for this dayAll along and know just what to do
Butterfly, Butterfly, Butterfly, Butterfly Fly Away(Butterfly Fly Away)(Butterfly Fly Away)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario