miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

The climb , letra!!

I can almost see it That dream I’m dreaming but There’s a voice inside my head sayin,You’ll never reach it,Every step I’m taking,Every move I make feelsLost with no direction My faith is shaking but I Got to keep tryingGot to keep my head held highThere’s always going to be another mountainI’m always going to want to make it moveAlways going to be an uphill battle,Sometimes you going to have to lose,Ain’t about how fast I get there,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other sideIt’s the climbThe struggles I’m facing,The chances I’m takingSometimes they knock me down butNo I’m not breakingThe pain I’m knowingBut these are the moments that I’m going to remember most yeahJust got to keep goingAnd I, I got to be strongJust keep pushing on,There’s always going to be another mountainI’m always going to want to make it moveAlways going to be an uphill battle,Sometimes you going to have to lose,Ain’t about how fast I get there,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other sideIt’s the climbThere’s always going to be another mountainI’m always going to want to make it moveAlways going to be an uphill battle,Sometimes you going to have to lose,Ain’t about how fast I get there,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other sideIt’s the climbKeep on movingKeep climbingKeep the faith babyIt’s all aboutIt’s all aboutThe climbKeep the faithKeep your faith

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario